Sunday, May 29, 2011

Big Nothing

I just watched this little film called the Big Nothing.

The story is about a man who gets sucked into an endeavor to extort $100,000 from a local reverend. Unfortunately (for the characters, not the viewers), things quickly escalate to levels completely unexpected. Things quickly go from bad to worse, and it is an incredibly entertaining ride. Simon Pegg and David Schwimmer work wonders together.

This film is pretty amazing--if you like dark humor, that is. I'm kind of depressed that I had never heard of this film before.

I found it at my neighborhood Blockbuster's going out of business sale for a buck. I figured, "What the hell, it's only a dollar right?" I am so glad I spent that dollar on this film.

Is it the best movie ever made? No. Is it fun and a great way to spend an hour and a half? Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment