Friday, June 10, 2011

New Favorite Movie

There is something you should probably know about me. I do not have a favorite movie. If you ask me what my favorite movie is, I will stammer until you give upon getting an answer to the question.

I do have a list of favorite movies. When I see a movie I really love, I exclaim (usually in my head), "New movie added to the list!" Of course, about a day or two later I completely forget that there is a movie on this list. See, this list is in my mind and nothing really sticks in my mind. So therefore, I have no answer for people who feel the need to ask me what my favorite movie is.

Anyways, I saw a movie last night that immediately made it onto my (nonexistent) list of favorite movies.

This movie is a little flick called Illusion by Michael A. Goorjian (who is really hot by the way). Its basically the story of a dying film director who watches important scenes from his son's life. I don't really want to say anything more about it because I don't want to ruin it. Its truly superb, and beautiful. I won't go so far as to say masterful, but it should certainly be more well known.

Please. I beg you to go and watch this movie. I don't care how you get your hands on it, just watch it.

If anything, just watch it to see Kirk Douglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment